Inspection by Appointment
Spacious three bedroom furnished apartment with stunning views
Nestled high on the eighth floor within one of Sydney’s most desirable addresses, this stunning Crone Nation designed residence offers an abundance of space, creating the ultimate in city lifestyles. Inspired by contemporary European design, with interiors by Marchese + Partners, the apartment offers effortless inner city living.
With an elevated outlook which overlooks the State Library of NSW and vibrant city centre below, the apartment takes in stunning panoramic cityscape views which stretch from St Mary’s Cathedral to Sydney Harbour from a terrace style balcony.
Fully furnished, this apartment features:
– Open plan living with seamless in/outdoor flow
– Timber decked terrace balcony with glass balustrade & shade louvres
– Galley style stone kitchen with Miele appliances, integrated fridge & dishwasher
– Master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite & direct terrace access
– Lavish limestone finished bathrooms, deep soaking baths in ensuites
– Secure dual parking space and large lock-up storage
– Limestone flooring throughout living, carpet in the bedrooms
– Dedicated study with excellent storage
– Ducted heating & cooling throughout
– Automated lighting, full size internal laundry
– Prestigious building complete with concierge
– 160sqm approx., easterly aspect with ample natural light
Located at the historic Southern end of Macquarie Street, ‘185 Macquarie Residences’ places you within walking distance of everything Sydney has to offer, with the Royal Botanical Gardens, world class shopping, Sydney Opera House, museums, galleries and some of Sydney’s best restaurants on your doorstep.
Share This Property