This spectacular apartment represents city living at its finest.
Situated in one of Sydney’s most highly sought after residential buildings, the prestigious Century Tower, this well maintained two bedroom apartment boasts a clever floorplan which maximises the water view, with both double bedrooms and oversized study facing North towards beautiful Elizabeth Bay.
Convenience is key, with all the benefits of city living at your doorstep – moments to Town Hall Station and public transport, world-class parks and gardens, luxurious shopping options, supermarkets, and a diverse selection of Sydney’s most coveted dining experiences.
Century Tower residents enjoy a full range of amenities to suit any lifestyle including an indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, fully equipped gymnasium, spa, sauna, sun deck, games room and the convenience of a 24-hour concierge service.
– Ultra convenient location – short stroll to Town Hall, Central, and Hyde Park
– Modern, tasteful bathroom
– Large powder room/internal laundry
– Two large double bedrooms with built-in robes
– Custom designed open-flow kitchen with integrated dishwasher, overlooking living and dining area
– Bright corner position with large balcony and light-filled interiors
– Expansive open-plan living and dining areas
– Integrated sun-drenched study and entertainment area with balcony access
– Timber flooring throughout
– Highly secure building equipped with floor specific electronic key FOB, Video Intercom System, and a friendly 24-hour concierge service
– PLUS secure parking for one car
These apartments are rare to market and are highly sought after by astute investors and owner occupiers alike.
Outgoings (Approx.) Strata $2,038.53 p.q. (apartment) $169.90 p.q. (car space) / Council $296.34 p.q. / Water $153.56 p.q.